Waterfall Home Care is currently hiring for the following positions.
Location: El Dorado County and Folsom
Hours: Full-time, part-time, and weekend shifts—we're flexible!
Retired and just looking for a little extra income, this could be what you are looking for.
What we're looking for:
Waterfall Home Care hires amazing caregivers to provide non-medical in-home care for older adults. Do you have experience in paid caregiving? Are you compassionate, patient, caring, and reliable? Do you feel a calling to help others? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- We make it easy by assisting with training and getting registered with the state, and all other requirements required.
- Must be 21 years or older
- In-State Driver's License
- Negative tuberculosis test (TB)
Essential Responsibilities/Job Duties
- Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming, feeding, and transportation, monitoring, and health care related tasks. Fostering positive relationships between individuals served and their housemates.
- Ensuring client safety and maintaining a safe environment
- Assisting with toileting with commode chairs and showing.
- Reminding/assisting client with self-administration of medications (with proper training)
- Encouraging self-help activities.
- Reporting changes in client's condition or family situation to the office.
- Documenting services provided.
- Performing home management functions such as light housekeeping, laundry, bed making, and cleaning.
- Planning meals, shopping for groceries, preparing and serving food/meals, feeding and clean-up.
- Accompanying client to scheduled appointments.
- Transporting clients or running errands for clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
You'll get access to more convenient and flexible hours; you can work the hours that suit you. Better pay for better performance, and the real-time information you need to care for your clients. We believe that happy caregivers provide better care to clients. And that's our top priority at Waterfall Home Care.
- Weekly pay.
- Generous referral program.
- Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- Paid orientation and training
- 24/7 support
We treat our caregivers like true professionals. You care for others, let Waterfall Home Care, care for you!
If you're interested in becoming a Waterfall Home Care employee, simply pick up the phone and give us a call at (530) 622-9020!